Monday, April 7, 2008

I know, I know

I know I am behind on my postings -- but I have a good reason!  I'm helping my nephew with a school project and it has been keeping me busy. Besides, how can I turn down a face like this?

The culprits

So, for the past couple of weeks, I have been taking Flat Stanley everywhere. 

Here's some proof -- aren't we cute?

This weekend, I tried to cram in some educational stuff, because "Stan the Man" has been wanting to go to pubs, nightclubs, and the horse track (there may be an R-rated version of Stanley's adventures on this blog soon, but I am writing the G-version to go back to Orlando in a box full of Chinese candy, coins and pictures). Anyways, this weekend, we went to the Hong Kong Museum of Art in Tsim Sha Tsui and walked around the harbor on what is known as the Avenue of the Stars. 

Here's Stanley in TST doing his best Bruce Lee pose

Okay -- gotta get back to writing about Stanley's G-rated and educational adventures in Hong Kong!

No comments: