Saturday, March 15, 2008

Does Urethane Kill?

Someone had the brilliant idea to refinish the hardwood floors in the apartment next to mine two days ago. So, for the second night in a row, I'm sleeping in a different apartment (one that is even smaller than mine - if you can believe that!).  I walked into the apartment after work last night and almost fell over from the fumes. This morning, I went back into the apartment and it was still bad - I was in there long enough to take a shower and get dressed and I felt light-headed. So, I spent the entire day walking all over (and up, and down) Central Hong Kong. Got back to my apartment around 9ish and while it was much better than this morning, it's still bad. I'm afraid if I sleep there, I won't wake up. 

So, between all the walking, stair climbing, and breathing in deadly fumes, I'd say my training for the Great Wall Marathon is going well.

No comments: